Position Available – Landscape Architect / Planner
2021-03-26 : Bonnett Design Group is actively seeking candidates for the position of Landscape Architect / Planner (Mid Career Level).
Bonnett Design Group is an established boutique alternative for Landscape Architectural and Planning Services located in Maitland, Florida. BDG focuses on providing exceptional client oriented services for clients in the Residential & Commercial Real Estate Development, and Educational & Healthcare markets throughout Florida. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit www.BonnettDesignGroup.com for more information.
Qualified candidates will have experience in design and/or planning and a growing portfolio of relevant work. This person has been exposed to conceptual and technical work and has solid hand drawing and electronic drafting graphic skills. Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong communication skills, an eagerness to learn, task flexibility, self-motivation, accountability, and a commitment to outstanding client service. This position provides an excellent opportunity to refine your experience in planning and design throughout the variety of our market sectors.
- Project design and documentation
- Developing project management skills for numerous concurrent tasks
- Interpreting and applying municipal codes and regulations to design tasks
- Increasing client interaction
- Construction observation and administration
- Documentation production and coordination in a team environment
- Assisting with marketing proposal and presentation preparation
- Maintain accurate and timely timesheets
- BSLA or BLA degree
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience, Professional Registration or actively pursuing registration is preferred for Mid-Level Associate Positions.
- Professional and client references .
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional Suite, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite .
- Proficiency with Florida landscape and hardscape materials in applied creative solutions.
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan